A trip to the mountains or the beach, airport transfers, casino trips, overnight tours and other services from Mayflower chartered bus agency will make your trip safe, comfortable and stress-free. We service many of the western states, including New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Florida, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Delaware, as well as Canada.
Whether you are going to see the Brooklyn Bridge or the Statue of Liberty, making a tripto a skiing resort or an amusement park, we will get you there in a luxury coach bus with up to 61 passengers capacity. Moreover, we service groups of any size, no matter if it is big or small.
Benefits of Using Mayflower Bus Charters
- Safety and security is the number one aspect of our service. All of our buses are licensed and have insurance;
- The buses pass regular maintenance checks and are cleaned before every trip;
- We hire only certified professional drivers who comply with the federal standards. They are experienced with the road and have outstanding work ethics;
- It is easier and more convenient to order a chartered bus from a local company;
- Our service is of high quality, but also cost-effective. You get everything you need for a reasonable price;
- Any kind of service you can imagine from a bus rental, we have it. Mayflower is a well-established company that has been in the business for a decade and counting.
Why Use a Bus Rental
Using a chartered bus is a great option for group trips. Larger groups are especially hard to get on board of a plane or several cars. It would be more expensive, too. Not just that, it would be harder to synchronize your movements. You don't get these kinds of problems on a bus trip. It is way cheaper and more fun to ride in one vehicle, where you don't need to think about the road, stress about the heights or your destination because a professional driver is taking you there. The seats are bigger, so there is more space for maneuver. You can take in the scenery through much bigger windows, take a nap or watch a movie. If you think about all the little things that weigh on a car journey, even the fact that you have to choose who would be the designated night driver causes friction among friends.
If you want to go sightseeing, a bus tour is much more convenient than going the whole way by foot. You can see more places without getting tired too soon and take in the architecture and city life on your way from one landmark to another. Basically, you are sightseeing non-stop from start to finish of the tour. On a bus, you can also make a trip to a remote mountain village, enjoy a couple of days of peace and quiet, a true vacation, and get home on the same bus.
Drive Safely with Mayflower Bus Charters
Nothing is as important on the road as safety. It is not a matter of driving children or adults, everyone deserves the same level of security. We take all required precautions to offer you a smooth ride from point A to B. As soon as you decide where to go, contact Mayflower to organize your next trip and many more to come.